Dining Hall and Collegiate Cafe
Enjoy our Term 1 2016 Summer Menu, which has a four-week rotation.
For the students at Wanganui Collegiate, meal times are an important part of their day. Spotless Services (NZ) Ltd (now trading as Alliance Catering) has been providing the catering at Collegiate since 1990 and our focus is two-fold.
1. To provide meals that students like and want to eat.
At Alliance Catering we achieve this in a number of ways:
• Our menus are based on government dietary guidelines specific to adolescents.
What the students don’t know:
• Our menu planning processes are based on our SNAP program (Spotless Nutritional Assessment Programme) which ensures adequate representation of all the food groups in appropriate quantities.
What the students do know:
• Is the “Nourish healthier eating programme.
• We hold theme days every term to introduce some fun into the Dining Hall experience.
Our staff are committed to ensure the Dining Experience at Collegiate is a positive and nutritionally sound one.
Café @ Collegiate
“Café at Collegiate” provides a completely different service to the Dining Hall next door; the café has a modern design and high street style. The Café at Wanganui Collegiate is a mini "espresso plus" style café. It’s a space that provides a central campus environment for students, staff, parents and the wider Collegiate Community to meet, relax and enjoy a drink or a bite to eat.We look forward to seeing you - drop in for a coffee soon. Customers may pay by cash or EFTPOS but we do not offer a “charge to School Account” facility.
Don O'Connor, Catering Manager