There are five simple steps to enrol at Wanganui Collegiate School.
- Complete the registration form enclosing a translated copy of the most recent school report.
- Once the registration form is received a copy of our English test will be sent to you. When the test is completed it is scanned and returned to the School for marking.
- A Skype interview may be required.
- A formal offer of place is sent if the School is willing to accept the applicant.
- The School fee is paid and a receipt issued together with documents to enable the applicant to obtain a study visa from NZ Immigration.
International Registration Package (includes Medical Form)