REFUND POLICY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
1. In order to be eligible for any refund the parent or legal guardian must apply in writing to the Board setting out the special circumstances of the claim.
2. If the withdrawal is prior to December 31, the beginning of school year, fees paid will be refunded in full minus a $500 registration fee. If the student wishes to withdraw after the beginning of the school year, December 31,no refund will be made except where the student returns home due to serious illness of the student or because of a death or serious illness of a close family member.
3. Where the student withdraws from a subject, course or programme at the School and is eligible to receive a refund, the Board may refund to the person who paid the fees in respect of the subject, course or programme any amount of the fees it thinks appropriate taking into account the circumstances of the claim.
NB: No refunds will be made:
• Where students are expelled from the school by the Board of Trustees.
• Where students wish to transfer to another school for whatever reason.
• Where students return home for any reason other than the student’s serious illness or death or serious illness of a close member of the family.