PFA

WCSOBGA

WCS Foundation

WCS Museum

Development Office

Staying in Touch

Chapel Organ Restoration

Development Office

Generosity is at the very core of Wanganui Collegiate School’s history. Our founder, Sir George Grey, started the school with an endowment fund to George Selwyn – the Bishop of New Zealand, for the purpose of establishing a school. We have many wonderful stories of families giving what they can to enable our students with ability and passion to learn, and this, in turn has helped develop the school’s unparalleled spirit of independent drive and determination. Our students learn not just in the classroom and on the sports field, but most importantly from each other and from the extraordinary range and quality of the teachers, and support staff that assist them.

Development remains central to the vision for Wanganui Collegiate’s exciting future. Our aims are diverse: we plan to increase student diversity and family support, preserve our historic buildings and Collections, develop new inspirational facilities, support student led social impact projects, and build WCS’s historical endowment fund to support students in receiving a Collegiate education.

I am immensely proud to be a part of Wanganui Collegiate School and to be assisting to protect our history and embrace our future. I believe in this school and what it stands for and more importantly I believe in what it produces.

If you have any questions, no matter how small, please do not hesitate to call me; I would be delighted to talk.

Erin Reeve
Development Officer 
erin.reeve@collegiate.school.nz